Re: New MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MGs
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 19:13:09 -0600
TeriAnn writes;
>While waiting between flights at heathrow, I wondered into a magazine store &
>found a number of British car magazines featuring cover pictures of what seems
>to be the same red prototype of the new MG roadster.  looking at a number of

= 18 1/2 minute gap =

In standing with Reason #5 I just picked up a copy each today of MG
Enthusiast and AutoWeek. In AutoWeek there's a two pager on the F, and I
have to say I agree with you. Even the interior reminds me of something
between a Miata and a Del Sol. On the other hand there's a story or two on
the Rover RV8 in MG Entusiast, and I think it carries more of the classic MG
lines. Inside and out, it just looks more, well, British. In fact the only
thing about the F that was remeniscent of the MG line was the vague split in
the alledged grille. I hadn't noticed the Mustang in it, but now that you
mention it, yeah.
"Think - it ain't illegal yet." - G. Clinton / Pfunk

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com