Re: Parts are parts

To: BERNZO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts are parts
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:56:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 3 Apr 1995 BERNZO@aol.com wrote:

> Just started the interior resto on my 74 BGT and have decided that the front
> portion of the center console is just unusable.

> I can't find it in any of the normal parts channels and the local salvage
> yards give me that numb look whenever I mention anything British.
> Was wondering if anyone out there is holding on to a parts car that might
> have the piece and wants to part with it.
> Thanks for any help you might give me.

Try Seven Enterprises at 804-873-0007.  (They have a toll-free number but
I don't have it with me right now).

Victoria British should have it as well.

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"I drive a Miata, so a small and squeaky car is not a minus. - Kent Joshi"