Re: Parts are parts

To: BERNZO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts are parts
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 11:52:11 -0400
On Mon, 3 Apr 1995 BERNZO@aol.com wrote:

> Just started the interior resto on my 74 BGT and have decided that the front
> portion of the center console is just unusable.

Try Seven Enterprises at 804-873-0007.  (They have a toll-free number but
I don't have it with me right now).

It is 800-992-7007.  Their service is terrific.  But I believe these
'72-'76 radio consoles are out of production currently.  Seven might be
able to find you a good used one - as might the B Hive at 800/652-4483 or
Jim Udkler at MG COSAS in San Antonio.  I don't have his phone # at hand
but can get it if nobody else comes up with it.

Allen Bachelder