Parts are parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts are parts
From: BERNZO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 07:42:41 -0400
Just started the interior resto on my 74 BGT and have decided that the front
portion of the center console is just unusable.
Cracks, missing pieces, and a large fissure next to the radio hole conspire
to make the piece generally unfit for what I hope will be a first class
interior.
I can't find it in any of the normal parts channels and the local salvage
yards give me that numb look whenever I mention anything British.
Was wondering if anyone out there is holding on to a parts car that might
have the piece and wants to part with it.
Thanks for any help you might give me.

Bernzo@aol.com
74 MGBGT - almost there!