shine up those black bumpers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: shine up those black bumpers
From: woodcomp@vt.edu (chris lenth)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 09:55:35 +0600
what works good to clean/shine the 74+ MGB bumpers?  I'm trying to sell a
77B for a friend of mine (I will post official details tomorrow), and I
thought that I would polish it up a bit.  The car belongs to Patrick Hand
(an excellent lbc mechanic by the way) who is currently rebuilding the
engine for my 73.  Very convenient to have another B to drive while mine is
sans engine.  The car runs fantastic.  Maybe I can talk tak him into
swapping me the HIF4's that are on for the Weber on mine.

Thanks to S.F. for bringing some perspective to the whole miata situation.
I drive a B because I want to, and I can't judge others on their choice of
machinery.  To each their own, eh.  One of my favorite cars was a charming
yellow 1973 Honda CIVIC cvcc hatchback.  Great gas mileage, dependability
rare in cars of that age, and with the CVCC motor and a 5sp, the performance
was significantly better than most cars of that size class.  Lots of good
memories in that little box.  Unfortunately it succumbed to transxaxle
failure the day before my wedding. Even cars can get jealous I guess,
snif...  Enough of this incescent rambling!

may the sun be gentle on your scalp

    Chris Lenth                                      _____\___
    Blacksburg, VA                               '--O-------O--'
    woodcomp@vt.edu                           1973 MGB