Re: shine up those black bumpers

To: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Subject: Re: shine up those black bumpers
From: Mike Gigante <mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 13:19:34 +1000
To get a real concours finish on vinyl and rubber items I use a spray
can of "Automotive Silicone Spray".

I personall use one made by CRC, but I think Pyroil (Valvoline) also make
a version.

It is the most amazing stuff, I'll never return to Armorall again -- the
silicone spray works better, looks better and doesn't build up over multiple
uses.

Even my old tonneau on the racecar looks wonderful!

Mike

Mike Gigante                    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au/mg/         mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au