cars for sale

To: SOLers <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: cars for sale
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 11:42:00 -0400 (EDT)
I found this in the "Want Ad" and I thought it is worth to mention on
this list. This edition is from the Boston, MA, NH, RI areas. I don't
know anything about the cars.
Good luck!
Gus

_______________
'69 Midget, Parts or restoration, Gd. condition.
Princeton, (508) 464-2371   $500
_______________
'72 MGB/GT 15k on compl. rebuilt engine, Solid frame, nds some body work,
Gd interior, many extras + parts, $1950/bo.
Hingham, (617) 749-5850
_______________
'75 TR7 Lots of dents and bondo, complete, NO RUST, $150/bo
Pembroke, MA, call before noon,
Milton, (617) 698-8543
_______________
'75 Midget, $700/bo. call David
Wayland, (508) 655-6765
_______________
'75 MGB, Off road 6 years, was running when 'stored', $450/bo.
Norwood, (617) 762-5437
_______________
2 Triumph Spitfires, '71, '73, both $500/bo
Assonet (508) 644-5830
'72 Midget, No drive train, Gd condition, $100, call after 4PM
Westford (508) 692-8722
'68 Austin Healy Sprite, Gd condition, Nds for finished restoration, New
clutch, newer motor (mid '70s), Running. 150 lbs compression ea cylinder.
Must see, $700/bo.
New Bedford (508) 996-8736

Don't lose sleep over this. One has to be very careful!