Re: Cowl Vent Trim

To: BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU, MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Cowl Vent Trim
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 95 13:14:10 -0700
In message <01HPAGKI9CPCVBIJYO@MR.MGH.HARVARD.EDU> Colin Brace writes:

>        it easier to clean out that blasted drain, besides, it can't come out
>        with the center wiper on, anyway.
>
>        Speaking of that blasted drain, a previous poster mentioned that one
>        should cut the end off this rubber, "cowl condom", to let it drain
>        better. Should this be done? Other cars had a similar slit at the end,

I don't know if they should be cut, but i got tired of mine clogging and
retaining water and cut mine at the wide part a couple of years ago.  I haven't
been struck down for the deed yet so the MG Gods cann't be too upset about the
deed.

TeriAnn Wakeman              .sig closed for remodeling
twakeman@apple.com