Re: HELP MGB Tranny Dissasembly

To: Tom LeBlanc <leblanc@gdadmin.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Re: HELP MGB Tranny Dissasembly
From: fisher@avistar.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 11:06:29 -0700
Filoli Tour

Just to remind everyone, we're still having the Filoli Estate
Garden Tour and Mountain Road Extravaganza on April 29, in
Woodside California.

We'll be leaving from the Palo Alto Elks Lodge parking lot at
9:30 AM.  Fans of past tours know it as the usual place; if you
haven't been on a tour with me, it's on El Camino Real near
Arastradero.  We'll do the usual thing then.

Two additional notes: if you have a credit card, you should
order your tickets in advance.  I've already packed the phone
number for Filoli, unfortunately, so I'll have to leave you
with the advice to call (415) 555-1212 and ask for the
ticket office.  The event costs $15 this day as it's a special
flower show; you should order tickets soon, they tell me.

Finally, I'm leaving this mail address tomorrow and won't have
a machine after today; I'm asking them to set up my mail so that
it gets forwarded to the home address, but those of you who
speak to me on a regular basis should simply update it to use
my America On-Line account.  If you don't already know it, that
account is SEFisher@AOL.com.

Thanks, and I hope to see a bunch of you next Saturday!

--Scott Fisher