Re: MG Magnettes

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: MG Magnettes
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 09:12:23 -0400 (EDT)
Roger.This is so exciting Magnettes springing up everywhere on the Net.I
am talking to some people out West on Prodigy as well.Please send me the
serial number of your car and your mailing address so that I can send it
to the Magnette Registry in Chicago.We think that there about a hundred
Magnettes still on the roads in North America,we have half a dozen
around Toronto.
   I put an early MGB 3.9 crown wheel and pinion in my ZB and with the
original engine it cruises along very comfortably at 60-70mph.I have
some info from the UK on engine swaps but it is a laborius business.With
the increased power the brakes are on the limit and the guys over 'ome
say that a brake booster is the first order of business.
Keith Holdsworth.