Re: MG Magnettes

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Magnettes
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 13:48:32 -500
> some info from the UK on engine swaps but it is a laborius business.

Not to fit an 1800 instead of a 1500 anyhow.

> the increased power the brakes are on the limit and the guys over 'ome
> say that a brake booster is the first order of business.

Yea, I'm considering converting to MGB disks or some such in front,
but that will require some machine work, as they are quite different.
I think MGA MK II Disks might fit, but I don't have them lying about.

-----

BTW, FWIW- on Netiquitte- in your last posting, replying about
"discounted Magnettes", you quoted almost 50 lines of text, when you
probably only needed a couple.

> My hats off to those ZA and ZB owners who do what they enjoy.

Was probably about all you needed, to add your 6 new lines at the
bottom.

Please try to edit out the extra, as we've all seen it at least once
before, and most people get very tired of reading the same thing
over. (And having it fill the mailbox, or the digest). Some people
get so upset at times, when the list generates high levels of "me
toos" and other non-mail that they leave, and we loose a fellow lbc
fan. Thanks

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   |
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | "The South Lansing Centre
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!