Re: MG Magnettes

To: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Subject: Re: MG Magnettes
From: David Hallam <hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 1995 12:56:54 +1100 (EDT)
On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, Keith Holdsworth wrote:

>    I put an early MGB 3.9 crown wheel and pinion in my ZB and with the
> original engine it cruises along very comfortably at 60-70mph.
> Keith Holdsworth.
Did you transfer the whole diff center? Do you know if the MGB center is
the same as the 1.5 Riley_Wolsley_MorrisMajor Center? What sedan diff.
will it fit?
Thanks.

David Hallam                                            _/~~\_|\
Senior Conservator of Objects                          /        \
John Treloar Centre for Conservation Science          (          !
Australian War Memorial                                \_,-~~~\_*<-This
PO Box 345 Canberra City ACT 2601 Australia                    \/  Side!
ph  -61 6 243 4534(w)          fax -61 6 241 7998
David.Hallam@awm.gov.au        hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au