Re: RFD: rec.autos.mg

To: F.vanDalen@LR.TUDelft.NL (Dalen)
Subject: Re: RFD: rec.autos.mg
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:18:09 -0500
I would personally like to see the mailing list
> split into these sections, but if that is not possible I'd prefer to see only
> the technical stuff in the digest.

That would require some to edit, and redirect all messages by content, some of
which is mixed. This is, in effect what the web server does. It lets anyone
brouse the content based on a menu by category. But, it is quite a bit of work
to propagate it with edited or formatted content. And, you can't talk back the
same way...

The growth and volume of these lists means we all need to take care and help
when we can to keep the quality and content high. Contributions to the list,
and the web server/ftp archives are welcome...

http://www.team.net/sol/
   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!