Re: Tubes and Tires

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tubes and Tires
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 95 08:57:00 PDT
>Speaking of tight turns, does anyone out there with refrigerator doors
>have the "my door pops open every time I take a curve at speed"
>syndrome?  I'm hoping new rockers and sills will help -- it's difficult
>to hold onto the wheel when you have to keep the door shut with your elbow!

When I restored my J2, I asked the PO about the screen door hooks on the
doors. He said that he ad put them on one day after he and his girlfriend
were out for a drive. He noticed she had stopped talking to him, so he
looked to find an empty passenger seat and a passenger door wide open and
flapping. Upon turning around and retracing his route, he found her still
sitting in the middle of an intersection uttering rude things about him and
the J2.

Lew Palmer