RE: Zymol and tubeless tire tubes

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Zymol and tubeless tire tubes
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 95 08:30:00 PDT

>Anyone out there with outside laced 19" wheels?  Talk to me, I am national
>flat tire champ on these.....and now I think I have it whipped.

You bet. I've got them on my J2 and have experienced some problems. I wrap
the inside of my wheel
with electrical tape before mounting the tire and tube. However, one day
over a particularly bumpy
road, I had the tire go flat and all of the electrical tape unwound out of
the space between the tire and
the rim. I was seen trailing about a half mile of electrical tape behind.
(Someday I've got to get the proper rubber rim liners!)

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew@uci.com