Zymol and tubeless tire tubes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Zymol and tubeless tire tubes
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 18:54:18 -0400
No there isn't any connection between the two though maybe the Zymol would
lubricate the tubes....but that is another story...
Today I found Zymol at Walmart for $18.45 and tubes for radial tires for
$8.95 I think it was.

BTW, British WW does a spoke job using silicone rubber that makes it possible
to use tubeless tires on Wire Wheels.  Another interesting note is that their
biggest business is not British cars but Gold Plated spoked wheels for
LowRiders!!

Anyone out there with outside laced 19" wheels?  Talk to me, I am national
flat tire champ on these.....and now I think I have it whipped.
Cheers, Terry