New MG Owner!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New MG Owner!
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 10:40:04 -0400
Greetings, I am now the proud owner of a maroon 1973 MGB!

The first item on the agenda is to learn how
to adjust the dual carbs.  I understand they need tweaking just about every
couple of weeks, is this true??

Deborah Buckle

Deborah - they might need tweaking every couple of *years*.  For normal
driving, SUs are  "set it and forget it" devices.  If your's require more
attention than that, they need rebuilding.  Once that's done, and if
ignition and engine internals are in good shape, you'll find they require
very little attention.

Welcome!
Allen Bachelder