Re: twist book

To: AIRHEDRZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: twist book
From: Alan Wilson <awilson@basenet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 15:57:18 -0500 (CDT)
Try University Motors Ltd
6490 East Fulton
Ada Michigan 49301-9006
616-682-0800 (from the cover of the book) They might have an 800 number also
This is a most useful book -- plastic spiral bound and much of the material
photocopied -- not the most elegant book in the world, but surely the most
useful (along with the Lindsay Porter book -- Guide to purchase & DIY
Restoration MGB)

Enjoy