Midget u-joints II

To: Fine Fast MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget u-joints II
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 21:21:16 -0400 (EDT)
Dear MG Sworkers,

Well I asked about the way how to get the
u-joints changed. So far so good. Everybody
was saying that the difficulty is actually
to get it back in, but what if I can't get
it out??
I just came upstairs from the unsuccessful
attempt to remove the drive shaft. It is
stuck in the front! Like a rock (Oops!).
If Arthur were here... but that's another
story.

How can I get that darn shaft out of there?

Any useful hints are _greatly_ appreciated!

Cheers,
        Gus

(It's time for a shower and dinner now)
Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu