Re: Radio Converter

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radio Converter
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 00:25:08 -0400
so what does all this mean?  That you can't hook up a pos ground radio in a
neg ground car becasue of the antenna?  Maybe it means we should all convert
to neg ground--as I have done--and eliminate the problme altogether.  From
what I've been reading on the net, it would appear that any "fix" I create to
put a neg ground radio in a pos ground car would require as much--if not
more-- work than simply changing the car's polarity, and I urge anyone who is
now confronting this issue to convert--as I have done.  In fact, I never gave
any "alternatives" to conversion more than 2 seconds thought--John Trifari
 1955 BN1 (converted); 1980 MGB; x 5x-MGA owner, all of which woild have been
converted by now if I still had them.