Re: Radio Converter -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "CHARLESJOINER" <CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu>
Subject: Re: Radio Converter -Reply
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 11:15:43 -0400

>>Id like to know who that supplier was that said an old generator wont

repolarize well.  If he will lie about that he'll lie about othr

things as well.   I wouldnt want to do buisness with him.

It was Dave at British Motorsport in Campbell, Ca.  He's always been a
straight shooter with me and has always given me reliabe information.  He
may be incorrect, but I doubt he's intentinally trying to steer me in the
wrong direction.  I do take his advice seriously, though always in
perspective of what it will cost me.  Any thoughts?

Andy