Re: clutch bleed method?

To: LYN MARKMAN <landl@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: clutch bleed method?
From: Dirk de Boer <deboer@duke.usask.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 09:26:56 -0900 (PDT)
On Tue, 20 Jun 1995, LYN MARKMAN wrote:

> Air appears from nowhere in 77 Midget hydraulic fluid line between M/C
> and slave.  Visable at top of arch in see-through line.  I'm hoping for
> someone to suggest a method for removing it.

First of all, find out where the air is coming from. There may be an
air bubble somewhere which releases little air bubble which end up in
that arch. To remove the bubble in the arch loosen the slave cylinder
so you can move it around to manipulate the air bubble up and towards
the bleeder screw. Bleed the system like that and reinstal.

Dirk