Re: clutch bleed method? -Reply

To: grayoak@holly.colostate.edu
Subject: Re: clutch bleed method? -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 15:05:48 -0400
OK, I'll be the first.  How does a balloon stretched over the mouth
of the brake MC or the clutch MC keep air out of the lines, since its
full of air?  And how do you top up the MC with fluid during the
process with the baloon in the way?  Thanks for the clarifications in
advance.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||