clutch bleed method?

To: mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: clutch bleed method?
From: landl@ix.netcom.com (LYN MARKMAN)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 07:36:01 -0700
If your bleeding your clutch the same way you bleed your brakes, it
won't work, well I'll say that it never worked for me, that is!!  The
way I've alway done it and yes it does work, even on a "89" S-10 P.U.;
put a peice of 1/4" plastic or rubber tube over the slave bleeder and
place the other end into a can of brake fluid.  Open your bleeder and
pump the clutch pedel slowly, this will force the fluid out and when
the pedal is release, it sucks the fluid back into the line.  Be sure
the hose doesn't come out of the can and that the MC stays full all the
time.  Air bubble will eventually work its way out.  I drive a 62 MGA,
rebuild the MC over 5 years ago, bleed the system using this method and
have not had any problems.  If you continue to get air in the line, YOU
HAVE A LEAK!!  Question:  where did you find a see through hydraulic
line?
Air appears from nowhere in 77 Midget hydraulic fluid line between M/C
and slave.  Visable at top of arch in see-through line.  I'm hoping for
someone to suggest a method for removing it.  I've tried a number of
different ideas w/o success and am becoming very frustrated at not
being able to drive the little guy.  It worked fine for about 2k miles
but the mystery air is back.  Thanks for anything.