Re: How do I buff......

To: grayoak@holly.colostate.edu
Subject: Re: How do I buff......
From: Killjoy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 19:14:59 -0400

>Any suggestions on how to buff out a badly oxidized MGB.  I've tried a
>small area rubbing by hand with a cutting compound and it comes up really
>nice and shiny.
>
>I've never buffed out paintwork before, and would greatly appreciate any
>advice on what tools are worth purchasing for a power drill.

In my opinion, NONE.  If you want electrical assistance buffing out your car,
buy a buffer and don't ruin your LBC with a cheap substitute.  A decent
buffer costs about $50, and the good ones start at around $80, but it's well
worth the money.

If your car is REALLY worth it, I still think the best results are gotten by
long hours of loving application of elbow grease.

Michael Turley
Killjoy@aol.com