Re: 66 midget front suspension

To: Magyk1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 66 midget front suspension
From: Yorkus@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 03:13:58 -0400
HI Jack, you wrote:

> Does anyone know of a feasible way to remove the fulcrum pins
> from A arms? The slotted screws have resisted all efforts. Is
> there a special tool or trick of the trade I don't know about?

I took mine to a shop to get it apart and got charged a few bucks just to
find out that the only way to get them apart is to use a hack-saw. You just
cut the fulcrum pin on ether side of the king pin and it should come apart
after that. That's the great part of working on a LCB you get to use all your
"High Tech" tools.

Good luck

York Powell
72' Midget