Thinking of selling my 67' MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net (Receipt Notification Requested)
Subject: Thinking of selling my 67' MGB
From: Mike_Guman-U2999@email.mot.com
Date: 26 Jul 95 10:35:00 -0500
<Zero length text item>
        I'm thinking of selling my 67' MGB but I don't know what the market
        can bear. Any suggestions on market price?

          Specs:

          - 67' MGB  Red/Black Int. Wire wheels including spare.
          - New tubes and tires.
          - Top is practically new. (3 yrs old but garage kept)
          - Walnut/chrome steering wheel.
          - No rust, perfect body except for one small dent on driver side
            front lower fender.
          - Front Shock conversion kit installed. Recently aligned.
          - Interior is clean. New door panels and dashboard.
          - Added Volt/Amp guages under dash.
          - All guages except speedometer work fine. (Needs new speedo
            cable)
          - Engine is painted and clean.

            {This little auto has always been super-reliable and sharp!}

          *******
          Mike Guman
          U2999@email.mot.com