Trade the Midge for a B?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade the Midge for a B?
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 9:09:01 -0400
Well, after the dash fire, it seems just about everything is back
together and I have most of the stuff working/hooked up.  I expect to be
at 100% this weekend.  It's nice to hear the Smidgin roar again,
'specially withthe knowlege that all of the circuits are fused now with a
main link off the hot side.

But I'm looking for a car I can take longer trips in and am thinking of
trading the '67 Midget for a '67-'69 B.  Does anybody have any thoughts
on this?

Thanks

Andy Ramm

'67 Midget Mk III -- The Smidgin