re: insurance

To: JLORD@aol.com
Subject: re: insurance
From: DamitDick@megaweb.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 16:02:55
>Hi.  I'm a licensed independent insurance agent in Michigan, and my agency
>represents both Condon & Skelley and Hagerty.  We've found Hagerty to be by
>far superior in rates and they don't give us the headaches/strict rules of
>C&S, but there are some restrictions.  Good luck!

Is Hagerty (I never heard of them) better for you as an agent or for the
insured? I have a '70
MGB-GT insured with American Collector's. No complaints but I tried to add my
'80 MGB-LE this
year and got no acknowledgement from the insurance co. as to acceptance or
rejection and none
from my agent either. Needless to say not particularly satisfied with the
service.

Do you know or can Hagerty tell me of an agent in the local area I can contact?
I live in Camarillo,
CA (Ventura Co.)
Dick :>)
Have MG will travel