Jimmy is out a here for a while Sorry ! & (fwd)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jimmy is out a here for a while Sorry ! & (fwd)
From: Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 08:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
well, too much going on.. not enough Digests in the world, I have to spend
some time with my folks in San Antonio, and have lots of work happening
here, and too many MG's that need real work, not just cyber wrenching..
any replies or desires to get in touch need to come directly to us at

     hershfld@email.unc.edu

TTFN

Love Ya'll
Jim
'64MG, '69MG, '71 MG (Still for sale - $8500..!!)

ps staying on BCD for a while...
ps-2 email me when a mgs digest starts up
thanks..