Bless you, Sean Johnson

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bless you, Sean Johnson
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:28:53 +0500
Fellow fiends:

I am happy to say that my search is over.  With many thanks to Sean Johnson
(bless you, boy), I've located and purchased an early OD tranny from Randy
Balough in Lebanon, Ohio (tel. # 513-933-0950).  The box needs work and I
have already contacted my local trusty MG tranny rebuild expert on this one.
 I'll likely swap parts with the non-OD box I currently have in Old
Whitesides.

Oh, boy!  Now I get to pull an engine.  :-/

I'm posting this to report to the list that RB has another OD box, for the
'67 and later cars.  He tells me this box has the larger diameter first
motion shaft (and hence is not suitable for the early cars, such as mine).
If someone out there in mg.net.land is searching for such a later OD box
perhaps you can give this guy a call.

The traditional discaimers apply: I am in no way associated with RB; this
posting is sent solely to help other list members looking for such a box.
I'll not benefit in anyway from business that RB may generate.

Will "with this baby I'll get 45 mpg and go 200 mph"** Zehring

**NOT!