Re: "Truckish" handling.

To: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Subject: Re: "Truckish" handling.
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 10:36:24 +0600
>No slop around center, no "binding" feel (change in force), and steering
>only takes about 1/2 the effort of before!

Good to hear.  I'll bet you're not going to neglect the grease ever again.

> Not as nice as my friend's B,
>but he has some pretty radical autocross settings on Camber and Caster.

Wha?  How did he change the castor?  I know you can alter the camber by
swapping the lower A-arms, but I wouldn't think that altering castor would
be possible without doing some *severe* suspension mods.
--
Jay Tilton     | vt <> Vermont.  vt = Virginia Tech.
jtilton@vt.edu | .sig subject to change without notice