re:Cars for Sale??

To: twakeman@apple.com, british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: re:Cars for Sale??
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 23:12:14 -0400
In a message dated 95-09-14 14:56:20 EDT, twakeman@apple.com (TeriAnn
Wakeman) writes:

>Scott Fisher #1 kept saying that my  MG and TR3
>were always bickering among them selves.  I've decided that I need more
>family
>harmony.

Scott should talk, what with an Alfa coupe, MGB, and Datsun280Z...family
harmony indeed! More like the makings for another "global military conflict"
akin to WWII! Then he has the gall to show up at the Palo Alto meet as a
pedestrian, with the Alfa parked across the street...   :-)
Wish your car was a roadster,
Thought I'd take the opportunity to solicit the list- Looking for an earlier
(prefer 70 or earlier) B roadster for my brother in law, who has caught the
bug (from me) badly...Also looking for a 65 or earlier car in any condition,
for a little project I'm planning for myself. California locale prefered but
not required. Please E-Mail me!