Re: collectors plates

To: cassie bevis <cassie_bevis@bctransit.com>
Subject: Re: collectors plates
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 09:48:15 -0400 (EDT)
>From what I here, and this may only apply to one company, these are the
following restrictions:

You must have a primary mode of transportation other than the collector car
That car must have full coverage 100,000
You must be 25 or older
You can only drive the car 2500 miles per year

I don't believe that they care about originality or even how old it is.
One of my friends insured his Cobra kit car this way.