RE: MGA body parts

To: "'smtp:mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA body parts
From: "Unger, Larry @ RES" <UNGERL@Reston.UnisysGSG.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 14:23:00 EDT
 ->Date: Friday, September 22, 1995 2:56AM
 ->
 ->-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
 ->
 ->Several months ago ( before I knew of this list) I was at our local
 ->Redi Strip Shop getting my MGB gas tank  cleaned.
 ->The owner asked me if I wanted to buy some MGA panels that someone had
 ->never come back to pick up.  I looked at the parts and he had two boot
 ->lids, a bonnet and two right doors.  They  all looked good , one door
 ->had some dents.
 ->
 ->He wanted $50.00  or 60.00 each for them.
 ->
 ->I don't Know if he still has them but if someone interested let me know
 ->and I get the details
 ->

I'm interested ...

Larry Unger----->ungerl@reston.unisysgsg.com