MGA body parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA body parts
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 02:56:04 EDT
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Several months ago ( before I knew of this list) I was at our local
Redi Strip Shop getting my MGB gas tank  cleaned.
The owner asked me if I wanted to buy some MGA panels that someone had
never come back to pick up.  I looked at the parts and he had two boot
lids, a bonnet and two right doors.  They  all looked good , one door
had some dents.

He wanted $50.00  or 60.00 each for them.

I don't Know if he still has them but if someone interested let me know
and I get the details

BOB NOGUEIRA    ( Your Tax Dollars at Work )