RE: MGB convertible top

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB convertible top
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 14:24:43 -0500
Most of the folks I know in the Midwest (I'm from Missouri) will put a =
brand new top on the first summer they own the car (if it needs one), =
then fold it in to the boot and leave it there.

In the winter, they will only drive the car when plenty of bundling will =
keep them warm.  If not, they are at least sure to start the thing once =
or twice a week.