Re: MGB convertible top

To: F.vanDalen@LR.TUDelft.NL (F. van Dalen)
Subject: Re: MGB convertible top
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 17:01:16 +0600
Frank, you described the process very well.  Much better than I've been able
to do without benefit of pictures or demonstration.  Were you quoting from a
source, or are you always that lucid? :)

>The instructions then say to wrap the whole
>thing up with straps provided - but these are missing in my B and probably in
>most others too.

Mine has them, but they're a severe pain in the arse.  I've tried using them
a total of two times, wasting far too much time collapsing the top tightly
enough to let the straps reach around.  I now use the straps to secure my
stereo speaker boxes against the rear bulkhead.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech  vt <> Vermont)
Home page: http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html