Re: hot catalytic converter

To: "FRANCIS J. URICCHIO M.D." <uricchio@cvi.hahnemann.edu>
Subject: Re: hot catalytic converter
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 10:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
Sounds like your cloging the converter.  The poor performance you are
experiencing could be from back-pressure. This could lead to a fire. One of
my friends in high school put a big holly carb in his monte that was
running too rich. One morning he came out to find his windows had been
tinted. The cat burned through the floor and torched the inside of the
car.