MGB brakes -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, rdonahue@holli.com
Subject: MGB brakes -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:00:55 -0400
First off, my 67B does require a good leg pressure, but its not
excessive and stops very well.  Perhaps the ones you tested, not
having been run much, had rusty discs and drums, and until that wears
off, it requires more pressure.  If you hit them hard three or four
times in a row, from about 40 mph, and they did not fade, they
grabbed straight and true, its no problem, IMHO.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||