1968 MGB Roadster for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 19:11:46 -0400 (EDT)
        Our 1968 MGB roadster is sadly for sale.  Space requirements
and other wants forces this upon us.  The car is appraised at 12,500
for insurance purposes and the appraisor said that paint would bring
the figure to 15,000.
        The car is in excellent original condition...no body panels
no filler beyond what parking lot dings might require and is as pretty
under neath as from the top.  The engine is clean and detailed as
original and the smog stuff is here but not installed.  The interior
is basically flawless.
The car has 130,000 miles and could easily be sold for 30,000.  Compression
is 165 in all cylinders.  The tranny is strong and smooth as is the overdrive.
Top is excellent and we could go on...if any are interested the car is
here at the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTICorporate headquarters in Bangor,Me.
That means its in my garage!  Pls email if more info would help...I do
have an interest in this car...others on the net are familiar with it and
might be willing to verify my description.  We are asking 11,000 and
probably will not take much less but will accept offers.  The car
is Tartan red with black leather with red piping interior.
Dick Burger
the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION