Re: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:10:58 +0500

And then Kevin S. writes:

>Why not ask 30,000?  Unless you don't want it in the hands of the kind of
>person to whom it could easily be sold for 30,000.

I'm going to hazard to guess that DB meant that it appears to the eye to be
a car with 30,000 miles on it, not a car worth buying at $30,000.  OTOH: if
you could forward the telephone number of the guy who would pay 30K for an
MGB, I'll put mine up for sale!

Will "there are no pockets in shrouds" Zehring