Re: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale

To: BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale
From: SFKTREMCO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:35:07 -0400
>Our 1968 MGB roadster is sadly for sale.  Space requirements
>and other wants forces this upon us.  The car is appraised at 12,500
>for insurance purposes and the appraisor said that paint would bring
>the figure to 15,000.

>The car has 130,000 miles and could easily be sold for 30,000.

Dick,

For shame. Surely you jest.

Maybe some day. But I doubt any '68 MGB with 130K on it (even if it has been
extraordinarily well maintained) is worth $11,000.

Perhaps a figure of $6000 or maybe $7000 (because of the source) might have
some credibility.

Keep us all informed on how well you do.

I'm rooting for you. My ratty '77 probably goes up $250 for every thousand
you get over $6K.

Shelly K
'77 MGB (and wanting more)