Re: Miatas

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: "Patrick M. Clawson" <pclawson@mail.orion.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 16:25:12 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 19 Oct 1995 pbailey@qnet.com wrote:

> he seemed to be havung a hard time keeping in front of me he was
> hitting his brakes on the turns even though i didn't have to and he was
>leaning
> way over on the turns.
> The last time I had a race with a miata the driver pulled over and we
> talked and he kind of hinted
> that He wished He had a MG and after i told him I paid 1/4 the cost of his
>car
> he looked downright sick...So if you have a Miata please GET OUT OF MY WAY!!
> Pat 79"B"
> BTW it was a really nice day about 75 deg and he had his top UP .

Commrades in lbc's, do you know what my dream, while owning my '77B, was?
I longed for the moment of pulling up at a light beside some guy in his
sparkling, $15,000 Miata, and say "Yeah, but I've got a _real_ British
Sportscar."

It never did happen, though, much to my everlasting chagrin.

Keep the oily side down, and the vinyl side up.

Patrick