Re: Miatas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: Kevin Sullivan <Kevin.Sullivan@sfo-nichols.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 17:00:34 -0500 (CDT)
You say Miata, I say Potato.  (No offense to Miata owners but I thought
it'd be cool to have a license tag MX5 NOT.)

Hey Todd, what's up?

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, Todd Mullins wrote:

> So who's doing the research on this?  Any interesting findings yet about
> why the weenies won't cram the canvas?

Probably because it lets too much of the AC out.

> Todd "It's got to be easier than a 'B" Mullins

>From what I've seen it is.

> todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil   On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

Nutria!  Yummm!

> '74 MGB Tourer with shiny new top under a shiny new tonneau

Shiny?  Sorry, it's getting close to Friday.  Close enough, I'm outa here!

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA      (New nonshiny toneau. Window cut out of top
                                (hood) so i can see behind me if i
                                really need to have the top up)