Re: Miatas

To: Dean Craig <dcraig@u2systems.com>
Subject: Re: Miatas
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 20:53:59 -0400 (EDT)
Living in Miami, I considered installing A/C in my 80 B but then I
decided not to because I realized I'd probably end up a Youautas. The
only time I envy the Miata owners is in the dead of August, when
I'm driving in the rain, 98 deg, windows up, heater on to defog the
windshield with water dripping from some unknown source. It is complete
hell. I gues I should buy another car for the rain or move north in the
summer.