Re: Winter Storage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winter Storage
From: Deborah Buckle <dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 14:23:48 -0700
Greetings from the Garden City Victoria,

I guess I'm one of the few that will be actually storing my B for the winter
months (if you can call it that).  I've got another car and I figured that
it would be nice not to expose my baby to all the dampness that our liquid
winters bring.  I have noticed however that there are a surprising number of
people who store their cars over the winter, it would be interesting to see
just how many on this list alone.
Any other tips anyone has to offer on the storing of our MG's would be most
appreciated.

Deborah Buckle