Re: FW: Fuel Pump Questions

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, TATERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Fuel Pump Questions
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 1995 15:08:00 -0800 (PST)
The unit was a brand new, not rebuilt unit. I checked the points last night,
cleaned them off and sprayed it with some electrical contact cleaner. Of
course I had to tap it to get it started again. I would have never thought
to open the thing up. If this doesn't work I will certainly check out the
diaphram adjustment. Thanks for the advice.

Chris