Computers????

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Computers????
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 14:05:30 -0800
Is it just me or do others notice a strange randomization of message
delivery.  I had thought I was imagining it until today.  I received the two
what the full question had been.  Five minutes later I received the message
that had prompted the responses.  Where had it been?  How did you folks know
to answer the question before it was asked?  Does the name of this list have
some influence on the way the computer smoke flows?  Is it a coincidence?......
 Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, TWeiler@Eskimo.com
 Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical, OlyMed@aol.com
 Director, Volunteers NorthWest , VNW@AOL.COM
                 http:// www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/vnw.html