Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: culgandm@ggdns.gg.dupont.com
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:46:22 -0500 (EST)

> I've often wondered how many MG drivers on the list were 6' and over; why I'm
> attracted to such small cars is a mystery.

  I'm exactly 6', and I guess I'm just about right on the limit.  I just
barely don't have a problem in the MGB, but in the Spitfire (That's an MG
Spitfire, of course, otherwise I wouldn't be mentioning it on this list ;-)
with the top on I have to put the seat all the way back or my head makes a
little /^\ in the soft top.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation